1. Search Engine Optimization on Baidu .
SEO is among the most popular and strategies in China of lead generation strategies for online business. Although there are many different aspects to SEO - from schema markup to backlinks - search must be your main focus. This means investing in content marketing for Baidu. Excellent content increases your visibility, looking. This, in turn, generates more traffic to your website. Once you have visitors to your site, you can encourage them to contact you through a 1-800 number, or entice to rejoice your email list to receive regular news and updates. Content marketing in Chinese is a powerful tool to attract quality leads, and this is important, because lead generation should not just be a numbers game. You want to build trust with customers who have made the greatest value to life. If your website is not yet mobile-friendly, this is another area that you need to address immediately. Implement a flexible design and make your site easy to explore and navigate for Baidu.
more information on this video
2. Build your email list, or wechat Contact friendsEcommerce companies must be proactive about collecting email addresses from site visitors. This does not mean simply putting up a subscription form in the sidebar and assistance that people sign up for. This means encouraging visitors and giving them a reason to join. If your target customers are looking for information about the product you are selling, you can encourage users to use e-books or webinars and explain the benefits and recommended use of your product. You can offer free shipping or discounts on their first order to Chinese buyers . Giving something of value gives visitors a reason to join, and the discounts and free delivery give them a reason to order. If some subscribers do not take advantage, you can send them soft reminders let them know that they have not confirmed their order yet. It is also useful to experiment with more aggressive methods, such as pop-ups, to collect emails. Used responsibly, they can be very effective. Related: 10 Ways to Quickly Generate Outlook
3. Optimize your homepage and your landing pages.
Your home page is among the most visited, and the most important pages, on your website. If you want to make a great impression, it needs to be optimized. You leave a lot of business on the table if you do not take organizer time, clean up the clutter and place important items over the fold. Here are several points to consider:
Navigation for Chinese is differentIt should be easy for your visitors to find what they are looking for on your website. Make your navigation user-friendly. Registration Forms: Create opportunities for your visitors to sign up for your e-newsletter. Content in Chinese: Clearly indicate where visitors can pick up handy guides and tutorials, and learn more about your offers. Calls for action: Include several calls to action to encourage visitors to take action. Ask them to contact you, subscribe to your email list, download a master director or buy a product now.
Products: Organize your products and make them easily readable. Also, optimize your cash register process, your cart abandonment rate will go through the roof if you do not make it easy to buy - whether on a desktop, smartphone or other device.
4. Take advantage of word-of-mouth. so powerfull in China
It is often said that word-of-mouth marketing is the most effective form of marketing. As one customer refers to your business to another, the word begin to spread as you offer an excellent product or experience. There are a few basic things you can do to create a great customer experience. You can deliver products quickly, you can send customers flattering mail after shopping, you can follow up with them by phone to confirm shipping and so on. But these elements are a simple starting point, given that today's customers virtually expect this level of service in China. To truly exploit the power of Chinese word-of-mouth, you need to do something more. For example, you can offer discounts to customers who reference friends to your website. Incentive referral is a great way to spread the word about your business.
5. Maximize results with pay-per-click advertising and social media.
More information on